Brands need insights that lead to great ideas. We help our clients turn business questions into actionable insights. Our team of super likable humans is dedicated to research innovation and maintains a nimble and disruptive startup mindset. We offer a competitive compensation package. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
This position can be remote; however, we would ideally like this position to be located near Los Angeles, California.
About the role
The Administrative Assistant will work with senior management to provide the support needed to ensure that the business can run efficiently. The person best qualified for this role will need to be highly organized, have a strong attention to detail and be flexible with change. The Administrative Assistant is expected to have proficient decision-making abilities on behalf of management and must maintain discretion while working with confidential information.
What does success look like
This position is best suited for someone who can rely on their own judgment to complete their goals. Excellent communication, both verbal and written, organization and multi-tasking skills are a must for success.
- Maintain calendar for multiple executives, including scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Arrange travel and coordinate events.
- Clearly and professionally execute company-wide alerts, e.g., staffing updates, new hire announcements, memos on behalf of senior staff, etc.
- Keep up to date on various social media platforms on behalf of the company and senior staff.
- Transcribe accurate and efficient notes during all meetings.
- Act as a point of contact for a range of staff.
- Use Excel to input and share essential data with the staff.
- Use PowerPoint to display information in a clear, professional fashion using Material styles and templates.
- Must maintain complete discretion due to access to highly confidential information.
- Administrative assistant experience at an executive level.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Social Media skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Problem-solving and decision making.
- Proactivity and self-direction.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages required.
- Be able to think on your toes and be flexible! You need to be able to roll with the punches.
- Be a mind reader (OK not really, but it does help!).
- Remain annoyingly optimistic.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task in an unpredictable and fast-paced environment.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Prior background in Market Research a plus, but not required.
Why you will not like it here (you’ll love it!)
We don’t want to brag, but working here is awesome! And it’s because of people just like you. If you don’t feel that you can make our place even more awesome with your creativity, humor, and hard work, no worries – but don’t apply. If YOU can raise the average by being here, join us and we will treat you like the rock star you are – every day.