Brands need insights that lead to great ideas. We help our clients turn business questions into actionable insights. Our team of super likable humans is dedicated to research innovation and maintains a nimble and disruptive startup mindset. We offer a competitive compensation package. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
This position can be remote; however, we are currently set up in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, OR, ID, IL, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, and TX.
About the role
The Affiliate Marketing Associate/Manager is responsible for on-boarding, growing, and optimizing affiliate marketing partnerships and campaigns with the goal of building communities and tapping into online audiences for marketing research.
What does success look like
As the affiliate marketing manager, your job duties include growing the network of affiliates, monitoring leads from affiliate sites, and helping with affiliate questions or concerns.
- Oversee day-to-day management of existing partners, including contracts, implementations, traffic quality.
- Track campaigns, performance analysis, and the associated ROI.
- Establish, build, and proactively expand affiliate relationships, driving revenue growth and other performance metrics at scale.
- Manage the daily operations of lead-buying, including lead quality, performance analysis, and troubleshooting.
- Provide data-driven performance feedback and actionable insights.
- Deliver reporting and analysis to partners, maintain regular partner meetings.
- Identify and develop new affiliates and publishers to expand our reach and support new initiatives.
- Ensure that external billing files are compiled correctly at the end of each month.
- Special projects as assigned.
- 2-4 years in a comparable affiliate marketing or partner management position.
- Background in affiliate marketing, lead generation, business development, account management, customer acquisition, paid media, or performance marketing.
- Dynamic self-starter, great problem-solving skills.
- Effective communicator who excels at cross-functional collaboration.
- Experience with API-based platforms, integrations, lead generation platforms.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and good follow-through.
- Basic understanding of web-based technology.
- Data-driven, highly experienced with Excel.
- Experience in the market research space a plus but not required.
Why you will not like it here (you’ll love it!)
We don’t want to brag, but working here is awesome! And it’s because of people just like you. If you don’t feel that you can make our place even more awesome with your creativity, humor, and hard work, no worries – but don’t apply. If YOU can raise the average by being here, join us and we will treat you like the rock star you are – every day.