Brands need insights that lead to great ideas. We help our clients turn business questions into actionable insights. Our team of super likable humans is dedicated to research innovation and maintains a nimble, and disruptive startup mindset. We offer a competitive compensation package. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
This position can be remote; however, we are currently set up in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, OR, ID, IL, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, and TX.
About the role
The Market Research Associate (MRA) is an entry-level role that is responsible for various research support tasks to ensure the success of the department. This role is a great opportunity for an energetic aspiring researcher to learn the trade and get exposed to many different research methodologies and tasks, with an internal growth path.
The MRA will be assigned to multiple research engagements. Senior researchers on the team will train and mentor the MRA and assign tasks including questionnaire proofing and design, community management tasks, survey programming and fielding, report proofing and development, etc.
What does success look like
The ideal MRA candidate is a self-starter who is eager to learn and apply research tasks and methodology. The MRA should be able to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment. Job success is based on having excellent communication, organization skills and attention to detail.
- Support all aspects of market research engagements including project management, survey/guide proofing and writing, report proofing and writing, and online panel/community management.
- Support managing ad-hoc quantitative and qualitative research projects as well as online market research and customer insight communities.
- Support internal and external client projects and needs.
- Demonstrated interest and/or up to 1-2 years of experience in Market Research, e.g. – project management, client management, questionnaire and report writing, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or experience in advertising, research methodologies, social sciences, economics, marketing or related field.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Computer skills – MS Office with an emphasis on PowerPoint.
- Ability to be a proactive self-starter.
- Project/time/task management.
- Attention to detail and desire for perfection.
- Analytical and inquisitive by nature.
- Team player; willingness to wear many hats.
Why you will not like it here (you’ll love it!)
We don’t want to brag, but working here is awesome! And it’s because of people just like you. If you don’t feel that you can make our place even more awesome with your creativity, humor, and hard work, no worries – but don’t apply. If YOU can raise the average by being here, join us and we will treat you like the rock star you are – every day.