Van Nuys, CA
Brands need insights that lead to great ideas. We help our clients turn business questions into actionable insights. Our team of super likable humans is dedicated to research innovation and maintains a nimble and disruptive startup mindset.
This position can be remote; however, we are currently set up in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, OR, NV, OR, and TX.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Qualitative Recruiter is a critical supporting role in recruiting qualified respondents for focus groups. This part-time, entry-level position collects personal and sensitive information to qualify and participate in market research focus groups.
Work schedule can be from 10 AM to 6 PM PST and includes a Saturday shift from 10 AM to 5 PM PST. Flexibility with scheduling since this is a part-time position.
WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE
- A successful Recruiter will have a positive attitude, the ability to connect with all types of people over the phone, and accurately screens candidates to meet the quotas for market research studies.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Able to call respondents, read through screeners, following written directions to qualify candidates.
- Collect personal and sensitive information from respondents – maintaining confidentiality.
- High attention to detail.
- Personable and outgoing, able to talk with people over the phone.
- Check in daily with supervisor.
- Be able to work independently – self-motivated and organized.
- Good communication and reading skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word, google suite.
- Good written skill set.
- Available Monday- Saturday 10:00am to 6:00 PM PST (some flexibility).
Why you will not like it here (you’ll love it!)
We don’t want to brag, but working here is awesome! And it’s because of people just like you. If you don’t feel that you can make our place even more awesome with your creativity, humor, and hard work, no worries – but don’t apply. If YOU can raise the average by being here, join us and we will treat you like the rock star you are – every day.
• Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, paid time off, paid parking, casual dress, company-wide and team events.
• Centrally located offices in energizing cities around the country along with hybrid and remote work options.
• Performance-based culture and endless opportunities for growth.