Brands need insights that lead to great ideas. We help our clients turn business questions into actionable insights. Our team of super likable humans is dedicated to research innovation and maintains a nimble and disruptive startup mindset. We offer a competitive compensation package. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), sick, and paid time off.
This position can be remote; however, we are currently set up in the following States: AZ, CA, CO, FL, OR, ID, IL, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, and TX.
About the role
The ISA Group is looking for a Creative Recruiter who will partner with HR and work directly with the hiring managers on talent resourcing, from a strategic and consultative perspective.
What does success look like
This role reports directly to the HR Department and works with the hiring managers to add amazing talent to our growing teams.
- Manage full‐cycle recruitment (researching, screening, interviewing, and closing) for multiple job requisitions for a variety of hiring managers for market research roles. This includes evaluating candidates for core values and culture fit just as much as for skill level, experience, and knowledge.
- Play a crucial role in shaping The ISA Group’s future by identifying and hiring world-class talent. This is all encompassing from providing input on the preparation of job descriptions to making recommendations on employment brand strategy.
- Adapt quickly to changing hiring priorities (we move fast so you will need to as well) by formulating plans to fill new roles quickly and brainstorming with hiring managers to assemble powerful sourcing strategies for each search.
- Create and maintain social media identities to promote open roles and foster candidate interaction and engagement.
- A relationship builder and a team player – driven to contribute to The ISA Group’s reputation, growth and success.
- A multi-tasker and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Confident interacting and partnering with all levels of management.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- Mindful about candidate experience – well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in communication because you will be the face of ISA to candidates and this sets the tone for the rest of their experience.
- Innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- A builder – you thrive when you’re building teams where you can add value, quickly.
- 3 – 5-year(s) experience in full cycle recruiting across multiple disciplines.
- Demonstrated skills in all aspects of recruiting such as networking, sourcing, qualifying, screening, negotiating/closing and relationship management.
- Experience recruiting in a creative agency (preferred).
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse preferred)
- A proactive approach with a strong sense of urgency and a proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships.
- You have a sense of humor.
- You love to win.
- You like getting your hands dirty.
- You solve problems.
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate.
- You naturally go the extra mile.
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment, readily adapting to continually changing priorities and aggressive project timeframes.
- You give credit to others where credit is due and take responsibility for misses when they rest with you.
Why you will not like it here (you’ll love it!)
We don’t want to brag, but working here is awesome! And it’s because of people just like you. If you don’t feel that you can make our place even more awesome with your creativity, humor, and hard work, no worries – but don’t apply. If YOU can raise the average by being here, join us and we will treat you like the rock star you are – every day.