Brands need insights that lead to great ideas. We help our clients turn business questions into actionable insights. Our team of super likable humans is dedicated to research innovation and maintains a nimble and disruptive startup mindset.
This position can be remote; however, we are currently set up in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, OR, ID, IL, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, and TX.
About the role
The Qualitative Research Assistant is a project management support role. This is an entry level position that gateways to project management. This is an excellent part time opportunity with flexible scheduling. Most scheduling needs will likely be afternoon to night, with occasional daytime and weekend needs.
What does success look like
A successful Qualitative Research Assistant will have a positive attitude and the ability to multi-task in a fast- paced environment.
- Project set up and billing.
- Vendor vetting and booking.
- Create project materials.
- Briefing phone room and vendors on project requirements.
- Monitor quotas while projects are in field.
- Daily field updates.
- Vendor follow up calls.
- Onsite intercepting and supervising.
- Program screeners in survey monkey.
- Oversee interviewers and recruiters.
- Pull TCRs and compute profit margin.
- Schedule subject to change based on project need. Must be available to work nights and weekends.
- Good speech and reading skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Good written skill set.
Why you will not like it here (you’ll love it!)
We don’t want to brag, but working here is awesome! And it’s because of people just like you. If you don’t feel that you can make our place even more awesome with your creativity, humor, and hard work, no worries – but don’t apply. If YOU can raise the average by being here, join us and we will treat you like the rock star you are – every day.