ABOUT THE ROLE
The Sr Associate (SA) will efficiently and independently manage all aspects of projects including but not limited to recruitment efforts, cost and overall profit margin. Acting as a liaison between client, vendors, and various departments within Material. The SA coordinates all components of the study from the beginning to the end. This hybrid role is responsible for project management, mentoring and overseeing staff, driving sales and maintaining client relationships.
WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE
The SA is a self-starter who is eager to bring new ideas and best practices to a fast-paced, collaborative team environment. The SA is a creative and curious thinker to help the organization continually improve the insights, value, and solutions we provide. Job success is based on having excellent communication, leadership, organization skills and customer services skills coupled with the ability to provide fast-turnaround information both internally and externally. The SA is expected to manage their own time and projects independently and successfully.
- Alert, brief and monitor appropriate departments/vendors of new projects.
- Compile cost and draft bids. Provide feasibility feedback.
- Accurately submit necessary information to Accounting to process credit checks on new clients.
- Confirm, monitor and manage project parameters, specifications, dates, etc. and reserve all facility resources necessary for successful execution of research projects within budget.
- Schedule or request to schedule appropriate/necessary staff.
- Brief and update the necessary personnel/vendors on aspects of project.
- Monitor production and work with clients, vendors and managers when problems occur.
- Book vendor resources and schedule field/recruit briefing prior to launch.
- Provide daily client updates detailing recruiting progress and calling out any potential issues.
- Monitor project productivity and progress.
- Inform client of spec changes and cost and/or timing implications.
- Monitor study for problems and make recommendations to ensure client receives quality service and data so project is completed within original or revised budget parameters.
- Maintain constant communication with client and internal departments regarding changes in project. Report changes to all appropriate personnel. All changes communicated in writing.
- Prepare advance billing documentation and purchase orders for honoraria upon receipt of awarded study. Final Summary of Charges to be accurately sent to client within three days of project closing.
- Overall, act as liaison between client and company to ensure projects are managed properly, timely and within budget.
- A minimum of 5+ years market research experience – project management and client management.
- 2+ years’ experience managing people preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Excellent time management and multitasking ability – to handle multiple projects and client needs simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer skills – MS Office with an emphasis on Excel and Outlook for emails.
- Ability to be a proactive self-starter.
- Project management, time management and task management skills.
- High attention to detail for accuracy.
- Team player: willingness to wear many hats.
- Flexible hours to include working some evenings, weekends and overtime (OT with prior approval).
• Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, paid time off, paid parking, casual dress, company-wide and team events
• Centrally located offices in energizing cities around the country along with hybrid and remote work options
• Performance-based culture and endless opportunities for growth