Brands need insights that lead to great ideas. We help our clients turn business questions into actionable insights. Our team of super likable humans is dedicated to research innovation and maintains a nimble and disruptive startup mindset. We offer a competitive compensation package. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
This position can be remote; however, we are currently set up in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, OR, ID, IL, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, and TX.
About the role
The Senior Product Manager will lead the development of new and existing market research and data products driven by technical automation. The Senior Product Manager’s duties include leading the design and functionality of new products, helping to upgrade existing products, and assessing financial strategies to extract value from current and future products. You will be the bridge between operations and project teams to help us perform cutting edge market research.
The Senior Product Manager is expected to work across all teams, including management, sales, marketing and development to define goals, create a product vision (in partnership with senior management) and drive the execution of our product roadmap, emphasizing the right balance between consumer-side user experience and the goals of our clients in the market research industry.
What does success look like
Job success is based on the ability to juggle a triangle of scope, budget, and time, weighing priorities according to the needs and objectives of stakeholders. Your role is to expertly understand and anticipate the client’s and market needs to more effectively manage the product.
- Work with key personnel to support and lead a “big” vision for our product offerings on desktop, mobile and various third-party integrations and other “under the hood” upgrades to our products and technologies.
- Identify and translate customer needs and current assets into functional and technical product offerings for clients.
- Drive product initiatives and product requirements from initial concept to go-to-market.
- Develop/oversee the development of product requirements and roadmaps, including setting the profit goal for the product and recording/reporting ROI.
- Support and/or manage the Development team to ensure execution of product roadmap, including maintenance and upgrades. Work with Marketing to launch new products in order to drive inbound interest, design Marketing support and sales materials, and support social media and other content driven initiatives related to new products.
- Analyze the marketplace, customers, and competitors to determine the right product features and benefits to develop in order to penetrate the marketplace and protect the longevity of the platform.
- Advocate the vision for the product to sell ideas internally and to cultivate goodwill for the product across the different divisions of our enterprise.
- Support sales training and participate in client calls and presentations, in order to support sales and drive revenue.
- Use extensive company and product knowledge to support cross-department operations on an as-needed basis.
- Competence, entrepreneurship, work ethic, accountability, and a focused attitude.
- Market research landscape knowledge and experience a strong plus.
- Understanding the market research landscape – from a user, consumer and business perspective.
- 5+ years in product and project management for a technology or software company building/supporting market research, loyalty and/or social media platforms.
- Knowledge of blockchain technology a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with the ability to negotiate with peers and management in a confident, compelling manner and with a sense of humor.
- Exceptional ability to work in cross-functional teams, with all levels of management – if you have experience trying to negotiate the different landscapes between developers, sales folks and management without losing your mind, we want to talk to you.
- Dynamic personality and ability to articulate a concept from business strategy to technical requirements across the organization – we love people with great ideas, but we don’t love people with great ideas if they can’t make them happen. You need to be a “make it happen” person.
- Strong presentation skills – when we say presentation skills, we don’t mean standing in front a group and talking AT them for 30 minutes. We mean the ability to capture an audience’s attention, articulate your point, and have your audience walk away with a clear understanding of the presentation.
- Demonstrated skills in multitasking, time management & organization.
Why you will not like it here (you’ll love it!)
We don’t want to brag, but working here is awesome! And it’s because of people just like you. If you don’t feel that you can make our place even more awesome with your creativity, humor, and hard work, no worries – but don’t apply. If YOU can raise the average by being here, join us and we will treat you like the rock star you are – every day.