Brands need insights that lead to great ideas. We help our clients turn business questions into actionable insights. Our team of super likable humans is dedicated to research innovation and maintains a nimble, and disruptive startup mindset. We offer a competitive compensation package. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
This position can be remote; however, we are currently set up in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, ID, IL, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TX, and CO.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Under a centralized survey development team, responsible for developing, programming, and fielding functional surveys as well as performing data processing and reporting. Assists in the delivery of various projects under close supervision. This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Learn, implement, and follow best practices for survey development, data management, and reporting.
- Scripting within the code editor and survey tools. This includes interview scripting, i.e. implementing complex routing, skip patterns, and quotas as well as table scripting i.e. implementing weighting and indexing.
- Administer online surveys using a designated survey platform.
- Perform data processing functions using toolset and automated scripting.
- Work with the research team to understand and execute survey logic, data management, and reporting.
- Web formatting and design including hand-coding HTML and minor editing of images.
- Communicate progress and information clearly and often.
- Follows best practices and process automation for survey design.
- Ensure data quality through all stages of survey development, data processing, and reporting.
- Professional or academic programming experience.
- You must demonstrate a constant strive to learn and creative problem-solving.
- You are able to build, test, and deploy solutions based on organizational standards.
- You have strong attention to detail, accuracy, and commitment to quality.
- You have the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time to contribute effectively to multiple projects simultaneously.
- You strive to work efficiently and increase productivity.
- You are knowledgeable of group dynamics
- You have strong interpersonal skills.
- You have a general understanding of internet and computing technologies and working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Basic knowledge of data management/analytic tools, such as Excel, SPSS, SAS or R.
Why you will not like it here (you’ll love it!)
We don’t want to brag, but working here is awesome! And it’s because of people just like you. If you don’t feel that you can make our place even more awesome with your creativity, humor, and hard work, no worries, but don’t apply. If YOU can raise the average by being here, join us and we will treat you like the rock star you are – every day.
• Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, paid time off, paid parking, casual dress, company-wide and team events.
• Centrally located offices in energizing cities around the country along with hybrid and remote work options.
• Performance-based culture and endless opportunities for growth.